SF BSC Announces Pro Events, Partnerships
Friday, January 6, 2012
San Francisco Beach Soccer Club has announced a partnership with Shoreline Beach Soccer Club and Pro Am Beach Soccer Championships to create Beach Soccer California Pro, a series of professional Beach Soccer events to be held in early 2012.
On Sunday, January 29, SF BSC and Shoreline BSC will join forces at Avila Beach in San Luis Obispo for the kick-off event that will feature several US Beach Soccer National Team players. Players from the partner clubs will train and play exhibition matches and club officials will meet to map out the future of Beach Soccer California Pro.
The following Sunday, February 5, the urban Beach Soccer boys from SF BSC will feel right at home at Ocean Beach in San Francisco where clubs from the Pro Am Beach Soccer Championships will be eagerly awaiting a chance to take on their local rivals. The teams slated for this exciting day of competition include Club Marin, Kidoideira, Di Bufala, and, of course, SF BSC.
For more info regarding sponsorship or events, please contact:
Welcome to SHORELINE BEACH SOCCER CLUB 2012
Beach Soccer is the sport we love, and we are all ambassadors.
Beach Soccer Mission and Goals
FIFA has made a commitment to promote and structure the sport of Beach Soccer globally, by means of competitions, courses and other proactive measures, and to encourage its members to do the same.
- To launch, integrate and establish Beach Soccer in FIFA member associations.
- To communicate the Laws of the Game of Beach Soccer and provide the required infrastructure and equipment.
- To support and promote the setting up of new Beach Soccer competitions through the confederations and member associations.
- To organize courses and seminars and to publish teaching material for Beach Soccer players, coaches, referees and officials.
- To provide technical and organizational help with arranging Beach Soccer competitions.
- To provide technical and organizational help to FIFA member associations.
- To standardize the Laws.
Here at Shoreline Beach Soccer Club
We are committed to provide the following to our students:
- Teach life skills through the beautiful game of soccer.
- Teach good environmental stewardship.
- Reaching out to the underserved with scholarships.
Shoreline Beach Soccer Club :
Shoreline Soccer Beach Soccer was created by coaches Felipe Romaneli, and Leo Caldas to help develop youth soccer in Southern California. We will teach and improve the technique, tactics, and endurance for young and adult players, with the Brazilian’s skill to play soccer on any kind of surface including turf, sand, and indoor.View website
The story started way back in the mid 80′s on the sands of the famous Copacabana and Ipanema Beaches. Two Brazilians, Leo Caldas and Felipe Romaneli, who develop a passion for the beach soccer while playing the sport just for fun.